Career Counseling & Appointments
Career counselors support students with a variety of topics, including:
- Major/career exploration and self-assessments
- Resumes, cover letters, and online profiles
- Internship and job search strategies
- Interview preparation and practice
- Finding mentors and developing your professional network
- Evaluating offers and salary negotiation
- Graduate school and post-grad options
Find Your Counselor
Please view our Career Pathways Guide to view our team of professional career counselors and select the one that best aligns with your major and/or career interest.
Schedule an Appointment
Students can make appointments via Spartan Connect with any of our career counselors. Each counselor has a speciality area and you can decide which area best aligns with your career goals.
Need Help Navigating Spartan Connect?
Check out the video below to learn how!